Re: THE ITALIAN JOB

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: THE ITALIAN JOB
From: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 15:11:53 -0400
Dan: I have a copy I got recently from a catalog I receive. The name of the
catalogue is Britannia and it has primarily merchandise from England. You can
probably find them on the web somewhere. If I can locate my old catalogue I will
forward you the info. Maybe someone else on the list receives it as well.
Frank Krajewski