Cars & movies - OT

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Cars & movies - OT
From: jello@ida.net
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:21:27 US/Mountain
I don't want to be too big a damper, but this isn't really the car movie
discussion list, and neither the Fast and the Furious nor the Italian Job
have any significant MG content.  So, people may want to slow down that
traffic, and/or maybe make it private instead of to the whole mg list - or
better yet, join the british cars list where at least mini/Italian Job
discussions would be more appropriate.

I realize some OT mail is going to occur, and that's ok, but there has
been a lot on these two today.

Phil Bates