Re: New British Car magazine out yet?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New British Car magazine out yet?
From: Jim Lehman <jlehman@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 16:50:42 -0400
Kevin,

Try the September 1966 issue of CAR & DRIVER.  Ken Miles and the
editors run a side-by-side comparison on six roadsters of the day:
Alfa Romeo Duetto, MG-B, Fiat 1500, Sunbeam Alpine, Datsun 1600, and
Triumph TR-4A.

This article is an interesting read.  Vehicles were rated on 41 items
in 12 categories on a scale of 1-10.   The order (descending) in which
they were evaluated is listed above.

Jim Lehman
Burdett, NY

On Tuesday, May 27, 2003, at 11:30 PM, owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net
() wrote:

> I like the mag though.   I want an article comparing all of these
> Birkins and Caterhams, and all those other similar looking cars that
> I'm sure I would enjoy driving, but I can't quite decide if I really
> like the looks of.
>
> Kevin

Jim Lehman
Burdett, NY