My rear end

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: My rear end
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 13:11:42 -0700
It would be very easy to make Jasmine go faster if I were to just
throw lots of money at her. Unfortunately, both my time and money
budgets are finite.

Now that I've got my suspension working a bit better, I'm getting
power to the ground coming off of the turns, and am having fun with
axle tramp. While I can appreciate certain tramps in particular
situations, the exit of turn 11, is not one of them.

What are people's experiences with various anti-tramp kits for the
MGB? One that I've found, seems to be incorporated into a tube shock
conversion, which seems to be a nifty thing. Reccomendations?
Warnings?

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.