Re: A/C compressor conversion

To: James Nazarian <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Subject: Re: A/C compressor conversion
From: Chad Cooper <mgb72@airmail.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2003 17:21:34 -0700
The kits to convert are not that expensive, and mainly consist of different
fittings.  You can get everything needed at the local chain auto parts
store...The big difference between the two (aside from the freon) is the oil,
make sure you get 134a oil and flush the other oil out using the new oil, not
real efficient but it's cheaper than new equipment.

Hope this helps,

Chad
'72B