Re: Summer Torture

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Summer Torture
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:54:54 -0400
Another kind of torture we've been enduring Back East is the complete
unwillingness of Mother Nature to give us a break with the rain!  I've liked
the unusually cool spring, but the rain just keeps coming, and coming, and
coming.  I managed to get out a couple times during Drive Your British Car
Week, but that was despite wet conditions.

Dean
Leesburg, Virginia