Any LBC action near Reno?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Any LBC action near Reno?
From: Steve Sanchez <slsanchez79@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 23:20:57 -0700 (PDT)
Listers,

I'm spending the summer working near Reno,
Nevada(Bridgeport, CA, about 2 hours south of Reno),
and was wondering if there are any good LBC
shows/events/runs/points of interest on this side of
California and Nevada.

I remember hearing about a Reno MG Car Club, and "Hot
August Nights" in Reno, and would like to learn more.

Maggie, my 1977 MGB, made the 300 mile trip (fully
loaded) from Bakersfield in 5 hours, climbing three
7000+ foot passes!  The weather has been absolutely
beautiful (low 80's, compared to low 100's in
Bakersfield).  Perfect top-down driving!

If anyone is going to be in the area this summer (I395
just south of Bridgeport) please let me know!

Happy motoring!
Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB

http://sbc.yahoo.com