MG 2003 update

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG 2003 update
From: "Chuck Renner" <crenner@dynalivery.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 21:33:05 -0500
A number of list members are currently here in St. Louis for MG 2003.  I
_think_ we're showing everyone a good time, but as part of the organizing
committee, I'm not particulary the best person to ask.  (First, I'd be
slighly biased, and second, I'm busy helping to run things, so I'm not
exactly participating as the average person would be.)

Off the top of my head, I've seen David Deutsch and Rick Ingram.  I've seen
Jeff Zorn, who brought quite a large merchandise display along.  I took
Kelvin Dodd with me to the local Jaguar dealer's XJ8 launch party on
Wednesday night, so they got to provide us food and drink, saving the Moss
expense account.

I know that a few people have had car issues.  At least one dead generator.
A Midget with a flat.  A GT that I believe had the head off in the parking
lot this afternoon.