Brake switch Problem

To: mini-list@autox.team.net, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Brake switch Problem
From: David Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:38:14 -0500
Ok, we got the manifold problem solved...."mini" thanks to all that helped!

This is an A.P.B. for a part and I hope someone might be able to help.
 I apologize to the other lists; consider this a desperate plea.

New problem.  For the other lists, this is for a 65 Cooper S.  Anyone
out there have a spare banjo fitting for the brake line?  It's the part
that goes under the brake pressure switch on the chassis waaaaay under
the brake booster.  It's ~90* with one end turned up a few degrees.  The
line from the master cyl. and the front brakes connect to it.  All the
major suppliers are selling straight fittings which won't clear the
body.  Just thought I'd ask.
TIA
Dave
59 :{)