MG for sale.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG for sale.
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:03:52 -0500
No, not mine. Well maybe. No I couldn't.

Down the street from work, is a little repair
shop on Como Ave, in NE Minneapolis. For two
years, a 60s CBB in Tartan has sat. This spring
I went and talked to the owner of the shop. They'd
been waiting for parts. Hmm. The owner was getting
free storage, taking advantage of this repair guy.

Anyway, Joe (the shop guy) took my name and number,
in case the guy did want to sell. In talking to Joe,
it sounds like they were going to do carb work.
Apparently, that's done or close to done.

I got a call from the owner on my voice mail. He is
interested in selling, as he has too many cars. I got the
message Monday morning. It came in on the weekend. I've
kept forgetting to call the guy. As I think about it when
I get in in the morning, and I don't think he wants a call
at 6:30-7:00 in the morning.

I don't have a lot of details, but would be more than
willing to get more, if anyone is interested.

Body, looks pretty good from 10 feet. I haven't looked
closely. I think the interior is shot. Wire wheels.

I'd thought, at first, maybe I could sell my '77 and
pick up this one. But I think, I've invested too much time
in the '77 to part with it. And then end up having to probably
do all the same things again (clutch, suspension, carbs) to
this one.

--
    ______
   /    _ \   Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com>