Re: John Twist's tech manual

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: John Twist's tech manual
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 09:09:30 -0500
I received it for a gift. And had asked for it.

It's pretty good, I think. I haven't read it all, of course, it's
a reference book. It seems to have a lot of useful information
in it.

It wouldn't be the first MG book in my collection, if I were starting
new. Haynes, Bentley, even Chiltons, would be more important. Then,
the Clausager or Knowles books. Power tune MGB, How to give an
MGB V8 power. And who knows how many, glossy pictured British or
Sports Car books.

But yes, I think it will be worth the $35. It has how-to's that aren't
covered
elsewhere.