RE: Midget rollbar Now MGB GT Rollbar

To: "'James Nazarian'" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, The MG List
Subject: RE: Midget rollbar Now MGB GT Rollbar
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 10:01:03 -0700
James:

Good point.  The MGB Roadster Roll Bars do not fit in a MGB GT correctly.

My V8 project is a Roadster, but I do have an MGB GT roll bar that will
probably end up in my MGC GTS project.  The bar was made by Hobrecht back in
the 80s and mounts on the GT parcel floor and has supports that go to the
wheel wells.  The bar mounts about 3" farther back than a roadster one.

Kelvin.