FOR SALE - NEAR ORIGINAL 1972 MGB ROADSTER - PORTLAND, OREGON

To: "Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FOR SALE - NEAR ORIGINAL 1972 MGB ROADSTER - PORTLAND, OREGON
From: "Randy Trautman" <trautman@nwlink.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 09:19:29 -0700
NEAR ORIGINAL 1972 MGB ROADSTER - PORTLAND, OREGON

This is a nearly original rare Aqua color 1972 roadster located in the
Portland, Oregon area. Aqua was offered only one year and is very
pretty. I've not seen another.

The car was purchased from the original owner and has been stored idle
in a heated garage for the last 20 years. The odometer shows about
73,000 miles. Everything works.

The car comes complete with all new car documentation including the
original dealer window sticker! The original spare tire is still in the
trunk. All emissions equipment is intact. The original interior is in
very good condition. No cracks in the dash. The original AM/FM radio
works.

I have completed the work to return the car to the road and have put
about 3,000 trouble free miles on it. I have not attempted to restore
the car other than cleaning, detailing and making it road-worthy - and
of course enjoying it!

It has the typical road chips you would expect on 31 year old paint. The
body is in very good condition with no rust, one small dimple and a
slight crease in the left front fender about 2" long that you have to
look for to see. The paint is still shiny and many people compliment the
restoration not knowing that it is original.

This is not a project car, but an opportunity to own an unmolested MGB.
It is rare to find one that is this close to original.

I am selling it due to another MG project - three are too many for a two
car garage.

$5500, contact me for information and pictures.

Randy Trautman

Gresham Oregon USA