Re: Wiper scuff marks on windshield

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wiper scuff marks on windshield
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:01:22 -0400
Thanks to all who replied.

I checked with one auto glass place before I asked and they said "no way".

Per all the replies I have dug further and it appears I have some leads
on local shops but nothing definite yet -- still calling around -- maybe
I'll connect tomorrow.

If nothing else. I'll try the Eastwood kit. I have two parts cars, so
I'll have one to practice on.

Thanks,

Don