Re: Front hub

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Front hub
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 22:51:02 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/03 6:22:02 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> the cap Moss sent me looks just like the
> > item in the catalog and nothing like the tech tips describe.  It is a
> > little metal semicircle with a square protrusion at the middle of the
> > arc.  >
>
> I'm looking at the Moss catalog Front Suspension page, and you seem to be
> referring to item #72. I have to admit I have no idea what that thing is.

Aw geez, guys, it is the excluder that covers the hole in the hub that the
split pin is installed through.

You don't really need much of a seal for the hub open end as the spinner does
that job, but there is also a cup style of excluder that fits there.

Bill