Re: AAA's "Secret Agenda?"

To: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: AAA's "Secret Agenda?"
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:09:55 -0500
Our State Farm insurance offers, for about $7 per year per car, roadside
tow/fuel/flat insurance. I've used it numerous times, in fact I used it
yesterday to bring the 79 B home from the paint shop where it sat for 5
months. When I took it to town (8 miles) on Febuary 10th, it died in route
and had to be towed the rest of the way. The same person picked me up
yesterday as towed me into town on Feb. 10th-he probably thinks MG's are
only a pretty shell with no working innards.
Monte