Re: Proper MG website down?

To: "William Killeffer" <wkilleffer@comcast.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Proper MG website down?
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:04:23 -0500
Yes, something is amiss. The WHOIS record shows it's still registered and
active, but running a tracert yields:

"Unable to resolve target system name www.propermg.com."

Sounds like there's a DNS problem somewhere out there.

A Google search yields a cached page that states they'll be closed Wed, July
2 for the Fouth of July holiday, so there still around:
http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache:eZ5VIDYETt4J:www.propermg.com/Default.htm+proper+mg&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Jeff
'70B