Re: A snake?

To: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: A snake?
From: Bert Palte <palte@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:55:04 +0200
At 18:36 28/07/03 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>I've got some ratlle just after starting the engine.
>While building oil pressure this goes on.
>This takes about 5 seconds.
>When cold the oil pressure is 70 normally around 60.
>Only when the enige is very hot, around 50.
>
>Should I be worried?
>If so - what's you opinion.
Hans,

Not all oil filters are the same. When did you last change the oil plus filter?
If considerable more tha a year ago this may contribute to the problem for
getting clogged.

Knecht is a good one, having a return valve, but they are difficult to obtain.
Fram is readily available almost everywhere here in Holland but they don't
have a return valve AFAIK.

Greetings
Bert