Re: MG Junkyard

To: raspberrybanana@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG Junkyard
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:15:23 -0600
At 03:34 AM 7/30/2003 +0000, raspberrybanana@juno.com wrote:
>Hey, I am sorry I have not participated more  on this list. But now I am
>looking for a junkyard around Salt Lake city that has MGs, Particularly
>the '1500's.
>Well, please tell me if you know where one is. Thanks,
>Marty

I don't recall any such junkyards in SLC and I know I must have looked when
I lived in Price, Utah. I used to know of several salvage yards
specializing in British cars in the old days, even got to wander around two
of them, Scotland Yard in Denver and another one in Papillon, NE (parts
guys would drive through the yard in a beaten up doorless BGT). But the
past ten years or so, I have had a problem finding salvage yards though a
few still exist throughout the US.

In the past few years, I have bought parts from TS Automotive in Ohio,
Matthew Car Parts in Alabama, and a few others. They are all listed on
Andrew Lundgren's page at:
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html

Or some people on the list may have used parts that you are looking for.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B