NAMGAR GT & Mount Rushmore

To: "mglist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: NAMGAR GT & Mount Rushmore
From: "Rick Brown" <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 22:50:10 -0400
I'm back on the list after a month's hiatus -  arrived back from our trip to
the NAMGAR GT   in Oregon on Monday  - We put over 8,000 miles on the clock!
The A's ran like tops with only a few minor repairs and one head gasket
replacement on Pete Alberda's car 250 miles from his house.

On the way to the GT we drove through Mount Rushmore and ran into a white A on
it's way to the GT in ORegon - we are doing a story for MGA! and need the
names of the two people in that white A - can anyone help??

Rick
Webmaster for:
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/namgbr  - The North American MGB Register
  http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil -  North American Council of MG