RE: Missing something

To: "Carter Tuggle" <goutvols2@mchsi.com>, "mgs list"
Subject: RE: Missing something
From: "J. Barry Waterland" <artforu@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 15:04:30 -0700
Carter,

Assuming the timing has not been affected I suggest you work backwards by
checking first that you actually have a good spark at the plugs. Depending
on how much was removed from the head, you may have to adjust the timing
slightly, but that should not prevent her from starting. Check the
compression also if you have both fuel and a spark.

Barry Waterland
Duarte, CA
1977 "B" BRG Roadster