Re: $4 MGB in new condition

To: "MG List Postings" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: $4 MGB in new condition
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 18:19:04 -0400
I saw it yesterday at a boutique collectors' shop - it is a TR 3.

It's funny timing how this comes up.  I had never before seen the series (no
I'm not a collector - I just happen to own several dozen little cars.)
They're for my 2 1/2 year old son  - that's my story and I'm sticking to
it).  Anyway I ask the fellow behind the counter if he has any other cars in
the collection and he starts talking about every other series but the
British Invasion Series.  I gave up.  Now that I know the marques, I have to
get two of each.  One each for my son, and then one each for me in the odd
chance he wants to take them with him to college or something someday ;-)