viewed from the road, sightings!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: viewed from the road, sightings!
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2003 09:33:49 -0400 (EDT)
Just a quick note: trip from New Jersey to mid-Maine last week in my SO's
vehicle...with an eye out for LBC cars on the road.  I saw none in NJ, NY,
Conn, MA and
NH, but in Maine, I saw 5. Of those 5, 3 were pristine...spectacularly
lovely, 2 B's and a Triumph.  The other 2 were more interesting..one a RBB
and the other, CBB. Both were showing their age with a few rust spots, a
need for repainting  and dings but more importantly, both
were driven by women (by my estimation) >55 years of age.
        Only guessing :-?. but I'd bet, since no male in either car, they
were knew what was important in life.

Please ... no flames.  It was nice to see them and their vehicles.
The roads up there must be tough in the winter...gas station attendant
told us last winter they had 100 inches of snow on the roads.  Every hear
of an MG plow???

 Bill
'76B, BCCSNJ