Re: I think we're blocked again (AOL)

To: justbrits <justbrits@comcast.net>, Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I think we're blocked again (AOL)
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 05:57:50 -0700 (PDT)
It's not that bad, Ed, I actually get more on my work e-mail than I do in
Yahoo.... And Yahoo dumps it into a 'bulk' folder (95% of it, at least) so
you can scan and delete them en masse. I'd rather get some spam in this
manner than miss out on all of the erudite conversation from the list! To
say nothing of occasional Ed-isms!

Dan

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com