Travelers for sale

To: morris@autox.team.net
Subject: Travelers for sale
From: BarrMark262@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 21:47:45 EDT
Apologies for advertisement:
I will sell  both of the Travelers I own if any one of you are interested in
taking them. I don't need another project afterall.
Both are projects; a 1958 parts car, and a 1960 with nice body. Wood is bad,
but there are a lot of extra pieces for patterns. One seat only, one engine
and tranny only, good compression, but out of car. Extra glass, all metal
panels, interior complete (except seats)
Definately more than enough items to restore a car and a half. Bumpers etc.

Let me know if interested. $1500 takes all.

No titles for either car, but the '58 has a commisssion plate.One of them is
a black plate, not sure which.

They must be picked up.

Thanks
Dennis Barr
Medford, Oregon

cell: (541) 261-2521   home: (541) 772-8411

Please take these so I don't have to deal with eBay.