RE: Suction Cup

To: "'Frank Krajewski'" <frankk@intap.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Suction Cup
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 14:22:04 -0700
Frank:

Original ones on cars are all fried.  New ones are likely to be impossible
to find as they came in cute little Lucas boxes with "SUCKER" on the label.

As you might expect the boxes became very popular amongst parts people as
joke gifts, and I have even seen the boxes hung on christmas trees.  Most of
the time the contents of the box were thrown away.

It would be interesting if someone could find an available alternative.

good luck

Kelvin.