Re: 72B reflector light positioning

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 72B reflector light positioning
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:07:50 -0700 (PDT)
On my 1971, the rear side marker lights are positioned
as follows:

- The top of the marker light housing runs parallel to
the bottom of the chrome fender trim strip, and it
sits very close to it.  About 2mm below.

- The back of the side marker lens housing (the pointy
part) is about 5 1/8" forward of the chrome tail light
trim, if measured straight across (parallel to the
ground).

Hope that helps, but if not, let me know and I can
draw a little diagram with measurements to all the
different points of reference.

=====
Paul Misencik
1971 MGB Vintage Race Project