Re: Off Topic - RealOne Player sucks

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mgb-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off Topic - RealOne Player sucks
From: dbuster@integraonline.com
Date: 14 Aug 2003 14:46:42 -0000
Have to agree with you. I work for a news Web site, and we have to use Real for
the majority of our multimedia work. Among the things I dislike most about it
-- besides the quality -- is its constant need for upgrading. Seems like every
time I go to use the player, it wants to be upgraded. Enough already.
Dennis