RE: exhaust manifold differences...

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: RE: exhaust manifold differences...
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 12:20:13 -0400
Kelvin,
I may be selling a manifold to Todd (hence this question). Do you have a
picture of the reinforcing ridge so I might examine whether mine has it?  I
don't quite understand what you mean by a reinforcing ridge.

Or...what is the chance that a 1976 would have the reinforced manifold?

Todd, I'll take a bunch of photos of that area tonite.

TIA
Bill