Re: I want an " A LEERT" hat/t-shirt (ditto)

To: dtlake@erols.com
Subject: Re: I want an " A LEERT" hat/t-shirt (ditto)
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 10:03:43 EDT
In a message dated 8/16/2003 6:14:00 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dtlake@erols.com writes:
> > As long as no one is making any money off the trademark, and it is no
>widely distributed, the use of it is less of interest to the owner. >
> Besides, if we >get slapped with an injunction to stop wearing them, it will
>make
> it all the more >fun!
Right Left!...Errr, is that "Right On!"....?
That's a spot on idea....With everything thats going on in the world a little
light-hearted humor is just what the Docter ordered. I can always count on my
LBC owning friends to supply me with a good laugh or two when I'm feeling
"Blue" I guess all that wind on the face is good for what ails you. Thank
You....!!
Cheers...
Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)