RE: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -

To: Tab Julius <tab@penworks.com>
Subject: RE: I want a "Lucas Electrical Emergency Team" hat/t-shirt -
From: "Paul M." <rowman22001@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:53:27 -0700 (PDT)
> Thought you owned a graphics design firm...

That's exactly why I'm bowing out.  Design is
something I do all day, every day.  It's not so much
"fun" for me as it is work, and we frequently have
twenty or thirty hours in a design like this.  Right
now we have over forty open projects, and I just don't
have the time for the pro-bono stuff, unless it's an
"MG emergency" and no one else will do it.

I'm already committed to an event logo for the MG
Vintage Racer's 2004 Focus Event at the Collier Cup...

Have fun with it!

Paul Misencik
Creative Director
P. Roman Media