67-1/2 MGB Sighting - Fairfield, CT - Anyoine on this list?

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67-1/2 MGB Sighting - Fairfield, CT - Anyoine on this list?
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:05:41 -0400
While driving to a Christening last Sunday, I saw a Primrose Yellow '67 B
Roadster go up Stratfield Rd. in Fairfield, CT, across Jefferson St., and
down Park Ave.

Beautiful looking car. And, a great license plate - "1967 MG" from Texas. It
was a late '67 including backup lights.  At a traffic light, I only had a
chance to refer driver to Connecticut MG Club web site.

Anyone know who it is?  Said he just moved from Texas to Fairfield,
Connecticut.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB - getting ready for 4 days at The Glen in 2 weeks.