Re: Portland Oregon ABFM and MGBGT for sale.

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Portland Oregon ABFM and MGBGT for sale.
From: "Dave Wood" <dwood143@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:47:11 -0700
Tim,

I'll be there.  I understand Jeff Zorm LBCarCo was supposed to be there
also.  Jeff?

Dave
Lake Oswego, OR

72 B

First, does everyone in the Pacific Northwest know about the All Brits Field
Meet at Portland International Raceway this weekend? Any other listers
planning on going/camping out?

Also, a fellow Whidbey Islander has an MGBGT for sale: A red 1971 that he
says is in good condition and runs good. 60K original miles and always
garaged. Body is in reportedly good condition except been keyed both sides.
Original interior. This is all according to him, as I have not seen the car,
except in passing at 50 mph.

If you would like an unbaised opinion, I wouild be happy to look at the car
for you.
I have no financial or any other kind of ties to the car or the owner.

Kind Regards,

Tim Economu
1969 MGBGT mona
Clinton, WA 98236