Re: Lookin for help to sell MG Midget

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Lookin for help to sell MG Midget
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:47:46 -0700
Dear MG list,

This just in on the Palo Alto British Meet email list from Northern
California - This woman needs a hand in finding a new owner for her late
father's '67 Midget

Cheers,

Rick
FROM:  Kristine Klarer <kklarer@earthlink.net>

>Hello British Car Folks...
>
>I have your e-mail because I got it off a yellow flyer you sent my father,
>He has owned MGs for over 45 years.  He currently owns a 1967 MG roadster
>midget. He has completely restored it and has shown it in several shows in
>northern California.
>
>Unfortunately my father passed away in June and I am looking for folks
>knowledgeable about MGs.
>
>I am interested in selling it and have no idea where to start.
>
>If you can, I would greatly appreciate your help OR if you know of some one
>or organization who could help me, I would appreciate that reference.

Thank you.

 Kristine Klarer
<kklarer@earthlink.net>
707-449-4475

Dear Kristine,
I will send this to a few of my enthusiast friends.  I'm sure that a few
will contact you with advise and maybe an interested enthusiast.

Sorry to hear about your father - good luck in finding it a good home.

sincerely,

Rick Feibusch
Venice Beach, CA