FW: b Can anyone ID this fan? + selling stuff

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: b Can anyone ID this fan? + selling stuff
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 17:25:05 -0700
Lew got it.

This fan showed up on 73 and 74 MGBs and Austin Marina's in the US.  Not on
any other applications.

It will bolt onto any MGB with the small (later) water pump bolt pattern.
It's a good fan, and this one looks in good shape.  Moss #434-340, new it's
$66.00 so it is worth some money.
It's normally mounted on an alloy spacer, which we reproduced to include in
the supercharger kits.  I use this design on all the non RB   B series
engines I build.

Kelvin.