Possible Clue - Help, What did I do wrong?

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Possible Clue - Help, What did I do wrong?
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 00:28:09 -0000
After staring a good time at my handiwork, I realized that the new linings
are only half the thickness of the old ones, 4/32 VS 8/32. Assuming the
vendor sent me "good" goods, I must have drums that have been turned down a
few too many times. Extra thick linings must have been a cheap fix for worn
drums back in the old days. My TD is the same way (which is probably the
only reason I spotted it).

Does this theory sound credible? I'll try the old shoes tomorrow, and report
back.

Has anyone else heard of double thick linings? Are they still available?

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470
71 MGB - NAMGBR #7-3336