Re: Off toppic, extended warranty ?s

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, dtlake@erols.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Off toppic, extended warranty ?s
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 16:12:24 -0600
How true. I bought one once as an extension of the "bumper to bumper" GM
warranty. Problem was that GM and the dealer would not honor the Bumper to
bumper warranty until I went to the Better Business Bureau. And then when
the extended warranty kicked in, I had moved to another state and then
another GM dealer refuse to honor it because it was only good at the
issuing dealer. I got rid of the car not long after that and haven't owned
a GM product since.

So in short, make sure where the extended warranty is good at.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B