RE: stereo blanking plate

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: stereo blanking plate
From: Dennis Luther <DennisLuther@PrimHall.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 12:09:31 -0400
Monte,
        I pulled out my radio because I thought the wiring needed to be
re-done.
        I made a filler plate out of some 1/4" luan I had laying around.  I
stained it and put a hole in the center for a clamping screw which went into
a small wooden dowel behind the plate to clamp the blanking plate in place.
Then I glued an MGB logo from the center hub of a Rostyle wheel over the
screw.
        I think it looks pretty good, and didn't cost me a cent.

Dennis Luther
'77 Roadster (desmogged Z/S, running well)