Events Needed

To: healeys@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: Events Needed
From: Trmgafun@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:48:52 -0400
Hello all British car fans!

I am beginning an early search for 2004 British car related events so that I
can begin listing them on the various British car related activities listings
that I manage. If you have information that you would like to have posted to
promote your event, please supply me with the following information to help
simplify my job of listing it.

Name of event
Date(s) of event
Location of event
Description of event
Club(s) assiciated with event
Website associated with event
Contact information

In exchange for adding your event to my listings, I would like to ask that you
take the time to please add the following event listing to your calendar....

Event name: British Car Week