Re: 67 B seat upholstery

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67 B seat upholstery
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:58:38 -0600
At 10:07 AM 9/16/2003 -0700, Max Heim wrote:
>What do you need the glue for if you have clips? Mine didn't seem to have
>been glued when I took them apart for new diaphragms.

I'll have to second this. I replaced diaphragms, foam bottoms, and seat
covers on my 67 BGT. I just stretched the material over the seat frame and
then applied the clips. Just like the original - no glue used either on the
original installation as well as when I did it. And it has been holding
well since I did it about three years ago.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B