For Sale - NEW BMC Tank Sending Unit FT 3345/01

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: For Sale - NEW BMC Tank Sending Unit FT 3345/01
From: Bob Hamilton <hamilton@accesswave.ca>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:53:38 -0300
Hi,

I won this unit on an eBay auction in April and just received it yesterday.
It was mis-represented as being for a Sunbeam Talbot but it is actually for
a BMC product but I do not know which make or model it fits. It is N.O.S.
and in perfect condition.

Take a look at it here: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton/sender/index.html to
see if you can identify it or need one.

Later,
Bob

Robert (Bob) A.C. Hamilton, Waverley, Nova Scotia, Canada
Home Page: www.accesswave.ca/~hamilton
Sunbeam Talbots - Alpine, Drophead and Saloon, 1953-1954
Sunbeam Talbot Web Page: www.sunbeamtalbot.info
[Stable mates - 1973 Midget and 1968 M-B 280SE]
E-Mail: hamilton@accesswave.ca or robertach@ca.inter.net