Battery and cables

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Battery and cables
From: "Wetzel, Mark C." <mark.wetzel@ngc.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 04:49:21 -0700
I just purchased a battery from Abingdon Spares for my '52 TD.  It hasn't
arrived yet, so I do not know exactly how it looks.  The battery that I'm
replacing was modern and used American cable clamp connections.  I was
wondering if I should or need to replace those cables with ones with the old
style cap with screw connectors.  I was considering those sold by British
Wiring.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Mark Wetzel
'52 MGTD