Re:British American Motors

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:British American Motors
From: Greg Myer <motorhead45@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:56:41 +0000
Jim,
        I've dealt with Roy there at British American Motors and it was a
good experience.
My son lives a few minutes from the shop, so last time we were down there
I drove over and took a short tour. His cars are very well finished and
the parts
I saw were top drawer. I ordered a Sebring rear valence and it's fine. At
first
I thought it was off a little bit, but found bodywork in the car I wasn't
aware of.
The problem was mine , not his.
          A friend near D.C. ordered flares and an MGC hood for his B V8
project
and reported that the finish on the parts was great too.
                                                           Happy
Motoring,   Greg
'72 MGBGT V8 project