Re: Tube Shock Conversion Kits

To: Bill Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com>,
Subject: Re: Tube Shock Conversion Kits
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:09:35 -0700 (PDT)
Bill,
I had tube shocks on front and rear of my 70B and put new springs on the rear
and thought my kids had gone through a boxing match. I put lever shocks on the
rear and presto!! The ride was great.I had a 78B with tubes on the front and
levers on the back with the same results.Good Luck choosing but if you live
mnear Philly, your welcome to test drive my 70B.
Jim
70B
69C Tube shocks on front (original and levers on rear)

Bill Snyder <wtsnyder@juno.com> wrote:
Can folks on the list who have had experience with tube shock conversion
kits make comments on their experiences? More specifically, has anyone
had positive or negative experiences with the kits now being sold on
E-bay by jemery@gwi.net in Bangor, Maine? My '66 Roadster's rear end is
awfully noisy, and I can find nothing that needs tightening.

Bill Snyder