MGB stuff FS (near Phila., PA)

To: mgs@autox.team.net, Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com
Subject: MGB stuff FS (near Phila., PA)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:49:14 EDT
I just received a note from a friend (Karl McWherter) who totalled his MGB a
while ago.  His insurance company is letting him have the wreck as salvage,
but there's not much left.  He was hit by a LARGE truck on an I-95 off ramp.
He
is OK and his two very young kids are as well, one suffered head stiches when
the windscreen hit him.  (He was in the occasional seat.)  I saw pics of the
wreck, and it is amazing they all lived.

Anyway, Karl has purchased a BGT so he has some things to sell.  I don't know
his exact address, but he is in the Phila, PA area.  Please contact him
directly by e-mail if you are interested.

karlmcw@aol.com is his address.

Below is his message.

Allen Hefner (Don't ask me about his stuff!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 I have a few nice MGB roadster items for sale that I won't be needing for my
coupe.  I wondered if you could mention them to anyone you thought might be
of interest, or if I could post them for sale on your MG newsgroup.
    I have:
      A factory hardtop in good condition, black, rear glass in good
condition                              A very rarely used pretty new vinyl top
which
fits the early style split frames which I found much more convenient than a
standard later model frame
      A split frame to do such.
      A pair of 1" performance lowering coil springs which I had been using
for street and autocross these were used for only a year or so.
      I also have a set of original seat covers in exceptional condition in
velour/corderouy as found in MGB GTs.