Last attempt to give away parts cars

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Last attempt to give away parts cars
From: "Steve Shoyer" <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 00:23:55 -0400
I need to get rid of both the 1978 and 1979 MGB parts cars in my yard.
The 1978 is pretty rough (mostly rusted), but the 1979 is actually in
decent shape, with some rust and dents, but worth saving.  Neither car
has an engine.  There's one transmission, a 4-speed non-OD.  The 1979
would be a good starting point if someone wanted to do an engine swap.
I took parts from both cars to rebuild my 1980, but there are still some
good bits left.

The cars are located outside Boston (western suburbs).  They are FREE to
anyone who will come and take them away soon.  My other option is to
take them to a junkyard, but I'm trying to avoid that.  Thanks.

--Steve (1980 MGB)