Re: misfire Pt.2

To: "dave houser" <mgs4dave@tampabay.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: misfire Pt.2
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 01:04:14 -0400
Measure the resistance of your plug wires.  I had a new set of premium wires
made with Belden wire and they ohmed out at 6.5k - 9k ohms.  It turns out
there was something on the conductors that was preventing the conductor from
making a good connection with the crimped on connector.

James Nazarian
71 MGB Tourer
71 MGBGT V8
85 Dodge Ram