Seat belts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat belts
From: Cyc10@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:47:58 EDT
I know this was a thread a while ago but I was not able to find the location
for the shoulder harness locations on my 70 B roadster.  I can find the
attachments points for my lap belts on the trans tunnel and side rail but I
cannot
find the attachment points for the shoulder harness.  From the pictures I have
seen it looks like they may have been mounted on the rear wheel arches but
there are not attachment points there.  Behind the seats there are two chrome
bolts on deck on either side of the brackets the steel rail for the top fits
into.  Could the points have been here using some kind of a quick release so
the
shoulder harness can be removed to lower and raise the top?  If the attachment
point are on the rear wheel arch could you please tell me the location so I
can attach the shoulder harness.  TIA
 Cheers
Al Sadur
60 A coupe, 62 A MKII roadster, 70 B roadster 65 Jag S type