Shipping Question

To: "Vintage Race Digest" <vintage-race-digest@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Shipping Question
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 19:05:37 -0400
Two years ago when I was about to ship an engine to Colorado for rebuilding
some of you had good suggestions on companies to use.  I just looked through
my 2001 files & find nothing.

I remember that there was one company that a few people spoke highly of.
But, they wouldn't touch a used engine when I called them.  Now I have to
ship some automobilia half way across the U.S. I want to get some reasonable
quotes.  SO, perhaps they would carry it.

Anybody out there have any suggestions????

Thanks in advance.

Norm Sippel
'59 Turner
'66 MGB