Re: 77B won't start...more info

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 77B won't start...more info
From: Tom McLaughlin <tmcl98@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 12:54:53 -0700 (PDT)
Pulled the fuel line going into the the carb (ZS by
the way).  Turn the key and gas pumps out.  Pulled a
spark plug and turned the key, spark looks fine.
Pulled the top of the carb and changed that rubber
diaphram as it caused me problems before, no change.

The mechanic said the autochoke was loose and he just
tightened it up.  The car ran fine twice after I got
it from him.  The third time I could not get it to
start.

Thoughts on what I should do next...just a shadetree
mechanic so I will quickly run short on expertise, but
can follow direction pretty well.

Tom
77B